Ira Naiditch's Video eNewsletter Sign Up


Sign up to Get FREE Central PA
Real Estate Video Updates 2x's a Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever






Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pennsylvania Real Estate Market Update September 2013



Hello, everyone! Welcome back to my video real estate blog!

Fall is here and with less than a third of the year left, now is a great time to get involved with the real estate market.

Prices are starting to go up, which is great news for sellers. Interest rates have increased slightly over the past few weeks, but they are still historically low. I remember when rates were as high as 18 percent! Let’s hope we never have that again!

Inventory is low because of the time of year and because of our large buyer’s pool. So, if you are thinking about selling, NOW is the time!

Give me a call! Everyone on my team would love to help! I’ve been in the real estate business for 16 years and The Sentinel just named me the #1 realtor on the West Shore. The ‘Central PA Business Journal’ named me one of the top agents in the state and #2 in the entire Harrisburg metro area!

We can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment